Bark Affiliate | Communications Toolkit
From all of us at Bark, thank you. We’re so grateful that you signed up to be an affiliate to help keep kids safe online and in real life. Because of you, our mission is stronger and our message can be shared further. Thank you for helping parents to protect their children online. To assist you, we’ve compiled these resources so that you have one convenient place to download all of the tools you need to run a successful communications campaign. We appreciate your time and effort to engage your parent community and look forward to providing vital funding to your organization. If you have any questions, you can always reach us at email@example.com.
Please remember to always use your unique referral code link in all of your communications to drive sign-ups and receive your funding!
Place this badge + accompanying information on your website, blog or LinkedIn to indicate your status as a Bark affiliate.
Bark – The Internet Safety Solution
[YOUR NAME/ORGANIZATION’S NAME] is proud to be a Bark Affiliate. Bark is dedicated to helping keep kids safe online and in real life with their groundbreaking products for families and schools. Through intelligent monitoring, we’ve helped prevent school shootings and suicide
Bark helps families manage and protect their children’s digital lives. Their award-winning service monitors 30+ of the most popular apps and social media platforms for signs of issues like cyberbullying, suicidal ideation, online predators, threats of violence, and more. Plus, Bark now offers web filtering and screen time management tools empower families to set healthy limits around the websites and apps their kids can access and when they can visit them. Use [REFERRAL LINK] to try it free for 7 days or visit Bark.us to learn more.
Download and distribute the flyers below to share more information about Bark for Parents, Bark for Schools, Barkomatic and Bark’s Annual Children & Teen Cyber Data.
Raising tweens and teens in the digital world we live in can be frustrating, confusing, and overwhelming. Keeping up with the latest social media platform, messaging app or smartphone can feel like a full-time job at times. As parents, keeping our kids safe online and in real life is always a top priority.
Bark gives families a digital safety net for their kids by helping protect their entire digital world — where they play, where they surf, and where they connect both online and in real life.
- Want to know if your child is being cyberbullied on Instagram? We monitor for that and can send you alerts if something might be wrong.
- Need to limit your kid’s access to internet browsing? We let you filter out entire categories of websites (like streaming) or just block specific domains (like Netflix).
- Want to disable the internet on your child’s device at 10 p.m.? We give you the ability to manage screen time on their devices to suit the needs of your family.
- Want to make sure your child has arrived safely at their destination? Location check-ins let you know they’ve made it without an issue.
We’re proud to partner with Bark to give you a free one-week trial of this award-winning app so you can experience more peace of mind when your kids are online. We encourage you to sign up [ADD YOUR REFERRAL LINK TO ‘SIGN UP’] and receive insight on your child’s online activities. When you know there’s a problem, you can take care of it.
General Talking Points
- Bark – Bark uses advanced algorithms to detect and proactively alert parents to issues their children face online, such as cyberbullying, sexting, and signs of depression and suicidal thoughts. Bark covers text messaging, YouTube, email, and social media platforms and apps — 4x more than any other child monitoring app. You’ll get automatic alerts to signs of cyberbullying, depression, online predators, adult content, and more. By only showing parents potential problems, Bark’s approach saves parents valuable time and helps build trust between parent and child.
- Bark Jr — Bark Jr helps parents and guardians manage not only when their kids can access the internet on their devices, but also which sites are appropriate for them to visit. They can also use our Check-Ins feature to know their kids are in a safe place.
- Barkomatic – The Barkomatic is the internet’s first customizable resource for parental controls. This is an interactive website that allows you to enter all of the technology and devices your child interacts with — from apps and games to phones and tablets — and receive all of the parental control instructions in one convenient location, for free. Until now, parents had to spend hours searching through manuals and hunting online for how to set up parental controls for every device and app. Not anymore. We decided it was time to create a completely free customized guide to keeping kids safe online in one convenient location. No more googling “How to restrict Netflix” or chasing down flimsy instruction manuals in junk drawers. With the Barkomatic, you’ll receive an email with a personalized link for only the information you need, whenever you want to access it. To launch Barkomatic, click here.
- Bark for Schools – When schools give students access to laptops and email accounts through platforms like Google Suite and Outlook 365, an incredible world of learning opportunities opens up — as well as potential dangers. Bark helps you monitor all of the content your students are creating, sharing, and sending through school-issued accounts. Bark for Schools is free (forever!) and available for all public and private K-12 schools in the U.S. To learn more about Bark for Schools, click here.
Help Articles + Additional Resources
Below you will find articles with answers to frequently asked questions about Bark.