How To Set Up Verizon (Cable) Parental Controls
Setting Up Parental Controls
Once logged into your account:
- Click on the Parental Controls tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down until you see the Networked computers/devices list.
- Find your child's device, click on it, then click the Add button.
- You can add multiple devices at one time or set up different settings for each device.
Blocking Specific Websites
- After you've selected the devices that you want to create rules for, click on the Block The Following Websites and Embedded Keywords within a Website tab.
- Type in the websites and keywords that you'd like to block.
- Follow the prompts to select whether the sites and keywords should always be blocked, or only during specific times of the day.
Limiting Your Child's Daily Access to the Internet
- Follow the steps above to create a rule for your child's devices.
- Instead of clicking on the Block the Following Websites option, click on the Block all Internet Access tab.
- Pick the days of the week and the times of the day you'd like all internet access to be blocked.
- Save the rule and return to your main account page.
Bark - The Internet Safety Solution
Bark is dedicated to helping keep kids safe online and in real life. In 2018, we helped protect nearly 3 million kids with our groundbreaking products for families and schools.
By monitoring text messages, YouTube, emails, and 24+ different social networks for potential safety concerns like cyberbullying, self-harm, violence, sexual predators, and more, Bark allows busy parents to rest easier knowing their kids are better protected from digital dangers. Sign up today to start your free, one-week trial or visit Bark.us to learn more.