How To Set Up Amazon Parental Controls
How to Set Parental Controls on Amazon Echo
- Create and log in to your Amazon Household Account.
- Under Accounts and Lists, click Your Account.
- Under Shopping Programs and Rentals, click Amazon Household.
- Click Add a Child.
- Enter your child’s details.
- Click Manage Your Content and Devices to control what purchased content your child can access, as well as the devices they can use to access content.
- Add a PIN or disable voice purchasing to prevent unauthorized purchases.
- Open the Alexa app or visit echo.amazon.com on your smartphone.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll until you see Voice Purchasing.
- Add a 4-digit PIN and tap Save, or change the setting to completely disable voice purchasing.
What is FreeTime?
NOTE: Some Alexa device settings and features aren't available when an Alexa device is in Amazon FreeTime.
Bark - The Internet Safety Solution
Bark is dedicated to helping keep kids safe online and in real life. In 2018, we helped protect nearly 3 million kids with our groundbreaking products for families and schools.
By monitoring text messages, YouTube, emails, and 24+ different social networks for potential safety concerns like cyberbullying, self-harm, violence, sexual predators, and more, Bark allows busy parents to rest easier knowing their kids are better protected from digital dangers. Sign up today to start your free, one-week trial or visit Bark.us to learn more.