Paramount Plus is a streaming service with over 30,000 episodes and movies from BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Paramount Pictures, and the Smithsonian Channel. It also features live sports, exclusive originals, news, family programming, local CBS stations, and more.
How to Set Paramount Plus Parental Controls
To set parental controls on Paramount Plus, you’ll need to access your account on a computer or mobile web browser like Chrome — you won’t be able to use the app itself to do it.
- Head to Paramount Plus, log in, click your name in the top right corner, and then click “Account.”
- Scroll down until you see the Parental Controls section. Toggle the parental controls button to “On.” You’ll then be prompted to enter your Paramount+ password to continue.
- Click “Submit.”
- Next, create a 4-digit PIN so you can password-protect your settings.
- Below the PIN section, you’ll see a slider that will allow you to select which rating levels will be locked. Choose the best fit for your family.
- Click “Save” to lock in your settings. Content that has a locked rating will now require the PIN to watch.