Coming Soon: The First-Ever Bark Phone!
Bark is thrilled to announce the launch of the Bark phone. This groundbreaking phone will combine Bark’s award-winning technology with an easy-to-use, secure Android device perfect for kids of all ages. Coming in late 2022, the Bark phone will give families the ability to completely customize their child’s online experience, helping to keep them safe online and in real life.
What Sets the Bark Phone Apart
Existing phones designed especially for kids don’t give parents enough oversight and hand-me-down models can present many dangers for young people. Here at Bark, we know firsthand that parents want something that works. The Bark phone provides a better alternative for families looking for Bark’s award-winning content monitoring, screen time schedules, and more combined with an Android’s everyday functionality.
Giving your child their first phone is a personal decision. No matter when you decide the time is right, the Bark phone stands out from the competition with its built-in safety controls and state-of-the-art features.
What to Look Forward to
- Adaptable settings and access make it perfect for all parenting styles
- Perfect for all ages and stages of a child’s development: caregivers can allow what they want, when they want, and adapt access as children grow into young adults
- Out of the box protection: Bark comes pre-installed on the device, giving parents peace of mind
- Sleek modern design that kids will love – no clunky childlike branding or structure
- Dynamic parental controls will enable parents to:
- Limit text and calls by phone number
- Set granular screen time limits
- Remotely lock the phone
- Approve app downloads
- Monitor texts, emails, and 30+ social media platforms and apps
- Get alerts for issues like bullying, online predators, suicidal ideation, and more
- Block apps and websites
- Receive location alerts when kids are on the go
How to Reserve Your Spot
Bark is a comprehensive online safety solution that empowers families to monitor content, manage screen time, and filter websites to help protect their kids online. Our mission is to give parents and guardians the tools they need to raise kids in the digital age.