How To Set Up AT&T (Cable) Parental Controls
Setting Parental Controls With AT&T
- From a device that is connected to your AT&T network, go to http://att.wirelessinternet.
- Enter your login information and click Login.
- Click Parental Controls and check the box next to the devices you wish to limit.
- Click Apply.
- Visit Permitted Websites and click Add New to add websites the device has permission to visit.
- Visit Restricted Time Settings to set restricted times during which the device does not have access to the internet.
Block a Device From Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Visit http://att.wirelessinternet and log in.
- Click Connected Devices on the menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- On the Connected Devices page, check the box below Block Access.
- Click Apply followed by OK.
- You can unblock a device by clicking Unblock Access in the Blocked Wi-Fi Devices panel.
View and Track Data Usage by Device
Bark - The Internet Safety Solution
Bark is dedicated to helping keep kids safe online and in real life. In 2018, we helped protect nearly 3 million kids with our groundbreaking products for families and schools.
By monitoring text messages, YouTube, emails, and 24+ different social networks for potential safety concerns like cyberbullying, self-harm, violence, sexual predators, and more, Bark allows busy parents to rest easier knowing their kids are better protected from digital dangers. Sign up today to start your free, one-week trial or visit Bark.us to learn more.