How To Set Up Discord Parental Controls
How to Block Unwanted Communications
- From User Settings, tap Privacy & Safety.
- Turn off the Allow direct messages from server members option.
- In this same menu, under Who can add you as a friend, deselect Everyone and Server members.
How to Block Inappropriate Content
- From User Settings, tap Privacy & Safety
- Check the Keep Me Safe box. This will filter out explicit content so that it’s never seen.
Bark - The Internet Safety Solution
Bark is dedicated to helping keep kids safe online and in real life. In 2018, we helped protect nearly 3 million kids with our groundbreaking products for families and schools.
By monitoring text messages, YouTube, emails, and 24+ different social networks for potential safety concerns like cyberbullying, self-harm, violence, sexual predators, and more, Bark allows busy parents to rest easier knowing their kids are better protected from digital dangers. Sign up today to start your free, one-week trial or visit Bark.us to learn more.